We are temporarily CLOSED due to the storm, please check back soon.
Prices are subject to change.
Tax isn't included in any of these rates.
2016 Daily Rate:
$98.00 Weekday $109.00 Weekend
Scallop Season: (Price Change-Starting August 29-September 24)
$98.00 Weekday $129.00 Weekend
Weekly: $588.00 ($770.00 during Scallop Season)
Monthly: 2017 Monthly:
Click for weather forecast
Step back in time and experience "Old Florida" on the Crystal River waterfront. Ranked in the Top 10 Most Beautiful Towns in Florida.
- Efficiency suites with completely equipped kitchenettes featuring a full size refrigerator, microwave, range and coffeemaker. All apartment style suites are located at ground level and include free WiFi, cable TV, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Convenient parking is just outside your door. Daily housekeeping.
- Floating boat docks and a fish cleaning station are available for registered guests. A boat launch is just around the corner.
- Feel the beauty of the Nature Coast. Swim with gentle manatees. Enjoy scalloping, fishing, paddling, biking, horseback riding, golfing, beaches and wildlife. Close to Three Sisters Springs and the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge.
- Located on a quiet street in the heart of the Historic District of Crystal River. Walk to parks, shopping, bars and restaurants.
- Now accepting one night stays! Please give us a call.
- Special discounted rates apply for weekly and monthly stays.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets. However, we would be happy to recommend a local kennel.
Kings Bay Lodge is a sanctuary on the waterfront, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We look forward to arranging your stay. Please call us for personalized service.