$89 per night ($109 per night during scallop season)
$500 per week (Scallop season $610.00 a week)
$1500 per month
Tax is not included.
Step back in time and experience "Old Florida" on the Crystal River waterfront. Ranked in the Top 10 Most Beautiful Towns in Florida.
- Efficiency suites with completely equipped kitchenettes featuring a full size refrigerator, microwave, range and coffeemaker. All apartment style suites are located at ground level and include free WiFi, cable TV, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Convenient parking is just outside your door. Daily housekeeping.
- Floating boat docks and a fish cleaning station are available for registered guests. A boat launch is just around the corner.
- Feel the beauty of the Nature Coast. Swim with gentle manatees. Enjoy scalloping, fishing, paddling, biking, horseback riding, golfing, beaches and wildlife. Close to Three Sisters Springs and the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge.
- Located on a quiet street in the heart of the Historic District of Crystal River. Walk to parks, shopping, bars and restaurants.
- A two night minimum stay is required. Occasionally, we may be able to accommodate a single night's stay for those passing through on short notice. Please give us a call.
- Special discounted rates apply for weekly and monthly stays.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets. However, we would be happy to recommend a local kennel.
Kings Bay Lodge is a sanctuary on the waterfront, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We look forward to arranging your stay. Please call us for personalized service.